Tuesday, June 2, 2009

First Post

Hey everyone!
well it took me this long to start a blog, with a big push from my good friend Katie (horse_play on the savvy forum). I am a Level 4 Parelli student with my gorgeous black 9 year old Arabian partner Magi. I've owned him for five years and have been doing Parelli for four years! I love it... there's no other way to say it but i absolutely love PNH! And my horse:) Magi and I are almost Level 3 grads (still waiting to hear back on our online and freestyle auditions) and are playing pretty heavily in Level 4.. almost ready to assess finesse! I want to be a parelli professional one day... i hope that happens. We'll see what God has for me though.
Well.. a couple weeks ago I bought a new horse trailer which ended up having a rotted out floor.. so we had to return it and thankfully my dear friend I bought it from was willing to give us our money back. We found another trailer... a super nice 2009 brand new corn pro slant load trailer! With a full dressing room and tack area.. so nice! For the same price also. It arrives on monday.. i'm just a little bummed cause I can't go to my 4-H group's horse clinic tomorrow. Which really isn't a big deal I mean it's not a Parelli clinic or anything.. but for me it was kind of a big deal to go. To finally take Magi someplace totally naturally and have so much fun! But apparently that wasn't in God's plan and I'm just praising Him that we didn't find out the trailer floor was rotten because Magi fell through it!!!!! He's okay! Instead tomorrow I'll play with him a lot and ride again.. I'm supposed to go take him to his first horse show two weeks from tomorrow. I'm very excited about it and I'm showing in Parelli bits, saddle pads and halters:) how else would I show? But i finally feel able to go into a show enviroment and be natural and confident and savvy with my horse and not worry about what a judge thinks.
Savvy ON
-Kayla and Magi

No comments:

Post a Comment