Saturday, May 1, 2010

Start of Something New

I went out to Kingsway today for the first time in months. I used to board Magi there when I first bought him and being back out there was so crazy. I watched one of my friend's lessons and helped teach a little bit and got to ride and everything it was great! I was shocked though because the barn owner stopped me to catch up a little bit and he asked me to maybe judge the barn's upcoming schooling show as well as help teach camp lessons this summer! God just completely opened another door and working at a barn all summer teaching lessons would be absolutely perfect! I am going to follow up with him again in the next few weeks and make sure that all this actually happens but it was definitely an encouraging morning. I needed that.

I am so excited for this summer and upcoming fall. I feel that God is just doing SO much and growing me and stretching me and pushing me outside my comfort zone in ways that hurt like crazy but are so good. I feel Him like no other and He is just holding my heart and guiding my steps. I have realized that in the mids of brokenness God is there He is here and I am relying on Him like no other. I want that to be how it is all the time. I always want to feel this close to God and who He is. I just feel in complete surrendrance. I am His. I can not wait for what lays in store.

Zi comes in two - ish weeks :)
-Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment