Saturday, May 8, 2010

Whispers of Summer

Zi comes in six days :) School is done in three days:) I can feel summer's whispers!
I am beyond excited.
This summer I will be spending all my time at the barn, working with Zi and continuing to work and enjoy time with Magi for as long as I have him. Magi is officially listed for sale on equine.com and is being marketed as a Level 4 Parelli horse/dressage horse and hunter prospect. If you know of anyone interested please let me know, I really want to find him a good home.

This is the hardest thing I have ever had to do and I wish things were different but they aren't. God is just opening my eyes and heart up to so much more. I had a close friend tell me earlier today that I need to find joy in this because it is what God wants. It hurts yes, but I will continue to give my best effort and continue to love and open up my heart and give my best for Christ.

I am three months away from leaving for Blackhawk. That excites me to no end! God has so much in store for me and I am just so excited to see what happens and what He does!

Six days. :) Zi is a blessing. He will challenge me in new ways and grow me in even more!
-Kayla&Magi&Zi

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel about giving up Magi. I'm sure you remember when I had to find Scooter a home on the Savvy Club forum. It was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. I couldn't sleep for a good week. I was on pins and needles waiting for an update from the new owner. When she finally called me, I was able to "let go" so to speak. I knew that she loved him as much as I do and would make sure that he would be well taken care of. Now it has been two years and I have an amazing relationship with the next horse that God blessed me with, Jewel. She has turned out to be a better horse than I could have ever imagined. I will be praying for you.

    Christy
    WesternRider90

    ReplyDelete